Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jeremy's Wedding Day



On Saturday morning I got up and went tanning, got my hair done, and cam home to get ready
for the big day. My sister put on my makeup and my nephew asked if he could do the make over
next time. Then while I was getting my dress on Parker said that my dress looks like something from the 50's, I have to agree I think that Barbie had a dress very similar. We went out to the farm where the kids were getting married, I must say that it was very hot!!!! But the ceremony
went off just great and Jeff did a great job married Jeremy and Chelsea. The day was wonderful
the food was great, the company fun, and the cake was great. We then came home, to house full
of family which was really fun and so nice to visit. It was a long fun day for all.

No comments: