Sunday, August 31, 2008

A very busy week for me

This week has been very busy. On a personal note I had a birthday and I am now as old as dirt
at 51 or so I say at work. I had a nice day and Glen bought me new silverware for everyday which
now means that I have to clean out all the kitchen drawers and make them presentable.
The newlyweds got home from their honeymoon and we went over there to watch them open
their presents. They got a lot of nice things and there are pictures of Jeremy kissing a dolphin on his mantle, my I just can't believe that my baby is all grown up.
This week I also went to a funeral for a friend, her name was Helen and she was the secretary
at Jason's school. It was a beautiful service at the school and Helen left quite a legacy. I know that
lives were touched and I pray changed forever.
At the end of the week I met Marsha in Portland and we had a great job shopping and eating
lunch. I must say Marsha that it was fun and brought back memories of shopping together before
and right after I married your brother. Thanks for being a great sister in law.

No comments: