Thursday, October 9, 2008

So So So busy

I am not very good at keeping up with this so I thought that I would sit down right now and type. Let's see this blog comes from very own computer that Glen brought home for me. I had a hard week last week so I got a very nice surprise. I think that I have worked 7 days with out a day off . But I am off tomorrow and the dog goes to the groomer so that will give us some time without a baby under feet. Although he is a very loving dog. Lots of things going on. Besides working I have been busy doing nothing. I did finally finish my bedroom and found a new bedspread. I love it.
This weekend Jessica and I are going shopping which is something we both like to do but don't get to do very often, I need new clothes!!! Oh well, you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Momma,
Really excited to spend Saturday with you. It feels like forever that we have been able to do something together like that. Looking forward to it. Love you! Jess